CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
As used In this contract 'ticket' means this passenger ticket and baggage check or this itinerary/receipt if applicable, of which these conditions and the notices form part;
Carrier’s tariffs may be changed prior to the flight; Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
"Carrier" is responsible to undertake or carry the passenger or his baggage hereunder.
Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice.
In case of damage to baggage moving in international or domestic transportation complaint must be made in writing to carrier forthwith after discovery of damage and, at the latest, within seven days from receipt; in case of delay, complaint must be made within 21 days from date the baggage was delivered.
Due to safety issues carrier may limit the amount of checking baggage.
NOTICE OF BAGGAGE LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
- Liability for loss, delay, or damage to baggage is limited unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid.
- Liability limits of 20USD per kilo for international journeys; 8000MNT for domestic journeys for checked baggage.
- Valuables such as cash, jewelry, personal computers, digital cameras, etc. may not be included in checked baggage.
- Carrier will not be responsible for any damage to fragile articles such as musical instruments or glass containers, watches, cameras etc.
- Carrier will not be responsible for any damage or loss: to oversized or over packed baggage; to old or poor quality baggage; lo protruding parts such as detachable wheels; or minor damage such as scratches, scuffs, dents, etc. For further information, please contact our staff or your travel agent.
Please make sure that your travel documents for the entire journey, including valid passports, visas and vaccination certificates if required, are in compliance with the relevant government regulations. A ticket is a contract of carriage concluded between a carrier and a passenger. A ticket is valid only for the person named in the "PASSENGER NAME" box of ticket. A ticket is not transferable. A ticket is a void, if it has been transferred, mutilated or altered.
A ticket is good for carriage for twelve months from date of issue, except as otherwise provided in this ticket, in carrier's tariffs, conditions of carriage, or related regulations.
Passengers having reserved their seats on connecting or return flights should reconfirm their reservations not later than 24 hours before connecting or return flights, if they stay at the connecting or return points for more than 24 hours. Failure to make such reconfirmation will result in the cancellation of the seats reserved. Passengers staying at the connecting or return points for less than 24 hours do not have to reconfirm their reservations.
If a passenger (including group passengers) asks for refund 24 hours before flight departure as designated on the ticket, the cancellation fee should be paid by the passenger.
Passenger taking flights must arrive at the designated airport before 2 hours If a passenger fails to arrive at the airport, at the fixed time and does not use the space reserved for him or arrives at the airport improperly documented and consequently not able to travel, he is subject to a service charge according to the regulations governing such actions.
FREE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCETotal weight of checked baggage up to 15 kg in all international flights and up to 10 kg in all domestic flights. Baggage exceeding free allowance may be carried if excess baggage charges are paid.
Carry-on baggage should be limited to one piece such as can be placed beneath the seat, or in the overhead baggage compartment and must not weigh more than 5 kg. The dimensions of carry on baggage should not exceed an overall linear of 115 cm. Also each side should not exceed 55cm x 35cm x 25cm, including any baggage attachments such as handles, wheels, etc.. Personal belongings such as cameras, glasses, etc. may also be carried on in addition to the above limitation.
For safety reasons certain types of items are classified as prohibited or dangerous goods. Thus these items are not allowed to be carried on board please carefully read the following information about prohibited and dangerous goods before you fly.
Dangerous goods restrictions
Dangerous goods are articles or substances which have the potential to pose a risk to the health and safety of the passengers, public property or the surrounding environment. The carriage of the following items is strictly prohibited in either your hand luggage or checked baggage:
• Explosives – fireworks, ammunition, flares etc.,
• Compressed gases such as butane, oxygen, nitrogen,
• Flammable liquids and solids such as gasoline, lighter fluid and refills, matches, paint, paint thinners, lighters, camping and household stoves with fuel,
• Radioactive materials - radioactive material containing materials,
• Corrosives such as acids, mercury barometers and wet cell batteries,
• Poisonous and infectious substances such as insecticides, weed killers, live viruses,
• Oxidizing materials such as bleaching powder peroxides,
• Other dangerous articles such as magnetized materials, dry ice, irritating materials and etc.
Electronic devices on board
Although for safety reasons use of electronic devices is prohibited on our planes use of devices such as portable CD players, laptops, electric razors is allowed except during take-off or landing.
Restricted Items on Carry-on baggage
Any items that may be used to pose a threat to passengers or crew members are prohibited on board. Such items include, but are not limited to knives, sharp objects and certain sporting equipment such as golf clubs, arrows, baseball bats and other dangerous items. These items should be packed in your checked in baggage. In case if restricted items are found in your carry-on baggage, they will be confiscated by airport security service. Hunnu Air shall bear no responsibility for the confiscated items.
Transportation of liquid
On international flights all liquids such as gels, lotions and pastes in quantities not greater than 100 ml may be carried in your carry-on baggage. This may include shampoo, hair gel, sprays, liquid or aerosol deodorants, perfumes, medicines, water, milk and other drinks.
Baby liquid food and medications are allowed on board, but please note that airport security may ask you to show doctor's prescriptions or other eligible documents as proof.